The TEMPO (Track Event Management and Process Optimisation) system gives the ability to scan freight on the road or in the depot and in real time pass that information to your customer services, shipper and receivers. TEMPO tracks the status of the freight from the shipper through your network to delivery and captures all exceptions and any extra charges. The system provides accurate On-Time-Deliveries measurement enabling freight businesses to focus on areas of cost savings and/or target any missing revenue. When integrated with a warehouse management solution delivering Delivered-In-Full, Tempo (On-Time-Deliveries) combines to provide the ultimate customer service metric - DIFOT (Delivered-In-Full-On-Time).
The TEMPO system is integrated with the state-of-the-art warehouse management system iSupply WMS - out-of-the-box - thereby lowering the integration risk, which is inherent in any IT project.
Praxa has been a major player in the Australian IT market for over 30 years. Over this period we have helped thousands of organisations to realise their potential through the implementation of business applications. Praxa Business Solutions and areas of expertise encompass:
• Business Intelligence & Corporate Reporting solutions
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• Customer Relationship Management
• Business Analysis & Consulting Services
Praxa prides itself on its ability to keep up with new and emerging technologies, and utilising its expertise to improve business productivity for our customers. Praxa is committed to maintaining this high level of certification and competence in our team; we are a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for ERP and our team of ERP consultants are certified in Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX and SQL Server.
Praxa has worked with its customers implementing and supporting Financial Systems for many years and we have 20 years’ experience in implementing Dynamics GP. To extend the capabilities of the core financial system Praxa has formed relationships with key 3rd party vendors to provide additional functionality
to allow it to scale to meet the needs of our customers.
Prological designs and implements supply chain solutions across the broad spectrum of Australian industry. Their solutions are specifically designed and individualised, as every business is unique. Traditionally Prological has specialised in the functional areas of supply chain such as domestic and international freight, network design, business strategy in relation to supply chain, process engineering, inventory management, sales and operation planning, demand replenishment planning, warehouse design and layout, as well as supply chain systems. Some newer functions include: business strategy development and executive alignment, business reporting and environmentally sustainable supply chains (see further description below) have been added to their portfolio of service offerings. Most of Prological’s work is based in Australia/New Zealand however they also complete occasional international assignments including Asia, North America and Europe. Prological delivers measurable results for their clients, implementation management and results based fees are core to their approach.
Prological’s newer business units are:
1. Business Strategy Development and Executive Alignment programmes including executive training and mentoring. This has always been an integral component of all their project delivery, however in recent times, clients have requested more specificapplication of their methodologies across their broader businesses. This business unit is headed up by Linda Nuthall. Prological uses the ‘Authentic Leadership Model’ developed by Dr. Bob Terry (University of Minneapolis) andfurther developed by Dr. Ron Hulgren (Bethel University Minneapolis and Sydney University) as the framework for delivery business strategy and executive alignment.
2. Reporting Services. Prological collects and transforms clients’ freight and warehouse data into insightful business information. Interactive reporting software presents company information that is transformational. The reporting and accompanying visualisations enable CFO’s and operational executives to see their business activity and costs in a way often ‘dreamt about’ but rarelyavailable. These tools and outputs can be applied to freight (domestic and international), warehousing (insourced or outsourced) as well as exports and imports or any combination.
3. Environmentally sustainable supply chains. This business unit provides consulting services in the complex area of energy consumption, sustainability specifically within business and supply chain including; ‘Greenhouse’ audits; sustainability audits; consulting on transitional pathways to lower CO2 emissions in existing supply chains (transport and/or facilities); as well as consult and design appropriate technologies into Greenfields facilities.
Peter Jones, Prological’s Managing Director would be pleased to hear from you should you have a business requirements which they may be able to assist you with (prological.com.au).